AKS Virtual Co-Curricular Programmes
Our diverse programme of virtual co-curricular activities provides students with fun, social activities to engage them beyond the classroom. Activities take place in lunchtimes and after-school five days a week and were launched in last week's Prep Newsletter and Senior School Parent Bulletin.
- Sports masterclasses (hockey, rugby, football, cricket); strength and conditioning sessions; pilates
- Enhanced Sports Performance Programme - workshops and events with external speakers/specialists
- Concert band; cover song challenge (sing, speak, play)
- Natural history club; dedicated book clubs for lower and middle school
- A weekly Friday night 'cook-along'
- Sports masterclasses (hockey, rugby, football, cricket); yoga classes; pilates sessions
- 'Be creative outdoors' club
- Nutrition family Friday 'cook-along'; Year 6 'Cooking with Rice'
- Book club
- 'Around the World' culture club
- Advanced maths club
- Choir and instrumental performances
We would like to hear from you about which clubs you enjoy most, tell us how you found the sessions and send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org